SURPRISE UPDATE!

Hello once again!

First thing I want to say: I am sorry!  I know I haven't been posting and keeping up with all of your blogs.  Currently, school is really kicking my butt and I haven't really had the time to write for you guys.  However, excuses are lame so that is as far as I will go on my explanation. Tomorrow, however, I will actually be free to write so I will try to entertain you guys and let you all know what I have been up to in this past week.  Also, the contest giveaway thing is still going on and I shall continue to advertize my blog so that we can hit that 100 mark.  It also wouldn't hurt if you guys could help me out a bit, as I too try to help you all. Just sayin'! :P don't feel obligated though haha! I can't get back to talking more with you all!

End Transmission...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

7 Response to "SURPRISE UPDATE!"

  1. MuteMath Fan says:
    April 14, 2011 at 8:31 AM

    Hope you are still doing well in school!

  2. Razor says:
    April 14, 2011 at 4:07 PM

    Update more often mate! Just need 4 more followers to reach 100, congrats!

  3. Alpha says:
    April 14, 2011 at 5:36 PM

    So...how are you sleeping? :P

  4. DYLON says:
    April 15, 2011 at 12:29 AM

    lol good luck getting to 100!

  5. Bill Righteous says:
    April 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM

    Same here. Schools a pain. looking to see that update. And yes 4 more. ;)

  6. Drej says:
    April 16, 2011 at 5:16 PM

    School, ugh. College isn't any better.

  7. ChazWellington says:
    April 18, 2011 at 6:01 PM

    almost at 100!

Post a Comment